The COANDA Channel Screen is a storm water BMP employing stainless steel wedge-wire technology, ideally suited for handling large quantities of debris-laden water in flowing streams. Each Coanda Channel Screen is fully engineered for each application and peak flow rate, designed to operate either on-channel or off-channel.
This BMP meets the Caltrans definition of a Gross Solids Removal Device (GSRD) and the requirements of a full capture treatment system defined by the Los Angeles River TMDL for trash.
It meets all California building code standards.
Designed to provide full treatment at peak flow
- Removes all debris larger than fine sand
- Captures nutrients, metals and organic matter with the debris
- Instantaneous debris removal - debris dries quickly in the all weather debris compartment where it can be readily removed with hand tools or moving equipment
- Maintenance-free 100% stainless steel construction
- Engineered for each application and easily installed
- No moving parts
- Does not clog and will not fail